Relax and play at this nostalgic oasis inspired by the classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s. Enjoy vibrant, retro-style rooms and suites brilliantly designed for family size fun and maximum value. Savour your choice of quick and easy favourites from the incredible food court. Every day comes with excitement for all ages with two massive pools, a winding lazy river, a bowling alley and more.
Shift your holiday into relaxation. Two queen beds, iconic décor and a flat screen TV turns each 300-square-foot Standard Room into a private getaway. Upgrade to a Poolside Room to enjoy lush views of the hotel’s tropical foliage and expansive pool area.
The There’s plenty of space for everyone with 430 square feet of living area. Suites sleep up to six with two queen beds and a pull-out sofa, plus include a sliding privacy partition and a compartmentalized bathroom so three people can get ready at once. You’ll find a kitchenette with a mini refrigerator, microwave, and sink so you can enjoy a quick breakfast, snack or a light bite to eat whenever you like.
- Courtyard Suites – Enjoy convenient outdoor access with your own exterior entry and choose from a Standard or Poolside room.
- Tower Suites – Access your Standard or Poolside room from an interior hallway.
- 2-Bedroom Suites – Spread out and unwind after a day in the parks in a spacious 772-square-foot suite with two bedrooms.
Volcano Side Rooms
These rooms overlook Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park. Enjoy stunning views of the mighty Krakatau™ volcano surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Both Standard Rooms and Suites are available.
Features In All Rooms
- Complimentary* wireless internet access in guest rooms and most common areas of hotel
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- Flat screen TV with HD channels
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, and in-room safe
- Mini refrigerator
- Upgrade to Premium Plus** wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
When you stay at one of our extraordinary on-site resort hotels, you’ll gain unparalleled access to special theme park benefits that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Early Park Admission^ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation and walking paths to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Enjoy two massive pools, featuring a soothing winding river and water slide. Bowl a frame or two at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl. Plus, you can work out at the complimentary Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio.
- Two pools, winding river, water slide
- Poolside bars
- Cabana rentals
- Fitness center
- Bowling alley
Restaurants and Lounges
Terms and Conditions
Choose from an array of tastetempting options at the Bayliner Diner food court, dine while you bowl at the Galaxy Bowl Restaurant, have a delicious pizza delivered right to your room, or start your day at the hotel’s own Starbucks®. Room service is also available 24 hours.